Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #71, we are joined by Taiwanese cannabis lawyer Zoe Lee, of Better Call Zoe fame.
- Zoe’s path to becoming Taiwan’s best-known cannabis lawyer, and what her docket looks like.
- The legal status of cannabis and CBD in Taiwan.
- Zoe’s inspirations for her podcast, In the Weeds.
- Legalization efforts in Taiwan and Zoe’s prediction on when legalization will come about.
- The incongruity between Taiwan’s progressive ethos and the country’s restrictive cannabis laws.
- Zoe’s foray into politics with the Green Party Taiwan, and the views on cannabis of Taiwan’s mainstream parties.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Kelly Sullivan, Seattle University’s head track and field coach.