- SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) shares rose 109.9% to $3.61 in pre-market trading after climbing around 24% on Wednesday. SOS hired crypto mining, safety, insurance source, Eric Yan to team.
- The9 Limited (NASDAQ: NCTY) rose 47.8% to $22.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 74% on Wednesday. The9, on Monday, signed a legally binding cooperation and investment term sheet with cryptocurrencies mining investors led by Jianping Kong to start the cryptocurrencies business.
- Xunlei Limited (NASDAQ: XNET) rose 35.9% to $4.58 in pre-market trading after gaining 7% on Wednesday.
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: FTFT) shares rose 34.5% to $2.26 in pre-market trading. On Tuesday, Future Fintech and Blocknance signed a term sheet for potential acquisition.
- Oragenics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OGEN) rose 23.3% to $0.7650 in pre-market trading. Oragenics, last month, reported a $6.5 million registered direct offering.
- Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNW) shares rose 22.4% to $7.10 in pre-market trading after jumping 16% on Wednesday.
- Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUG) shares rose 20% to $41.98 in pre-market trading. Plug Power and South Korean SK Group agreed to form a strategic partnership to accelerate hydrogen economy expansion in Asian markets.
- ReneSola Ltd (NYSE: SOL) rose 18.4% to $19.85 in pre-market trading after gaining around 14% on Wednesday. The company recently announced it signed an MOU with Eiffel Investment Group to fund solar development in Europe.
- SPAR Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGRP) rose 18.3% to $1.36 in pre-market trading after the company reported a 500,000 share buyback program.
- ZW Data Action Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: CNET) shares rose 16.6% to $1.62 in pre-market trading. ZW Data Action Technologies, last month, reported a partnership with Sanyi Internet Information Technology.
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (NASDAQ: CJJD) rose 14.3% to $1.20 in pre-market trading. China Jo-Jo Drugstores, last month, regained compliance with Nasdaq minimum bid price requirement.
- CureVac N.V. (NASDAQ: CVAC) rose 14% to $99.00 in pre-market trading. Bayer signed a collaboration and services agreement with CureVac to support the further development, supply and key territory operations of COVID-19 vaccine candidate CVnCoV.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARA) rose 12.6% to $19.10 in pre-market trading amid recent strength in Bitcoin prices.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) rose 12.2% to $13.80 in pre-market trading after gaining around 10% on Wednesday.
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPDN) rose 11.9% to $2.36 in pre-market trading. Professional Diversity Networks, last week, announced a partnership with Phala Network to develop a privacy protecting blockchain application.
- Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) rose 11.9% to $12.05 in pre-market trading after gaining over 13% on Wednesday. New York Governor Cuomo announced proposal to legalize cannabis program.
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GHSI) shares rose 11.4% to $0.7340 in pre-market trading after jumping about 20% on Wednesday. Guardion Health Sciences, last week, names Bret Scholtes as President and CEO.
- InspireMD, Inc. (NYSE: NSPR) shares rose 10.4% to $0.5080 in pre-market trading after declining 13% on Wednesday.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) rose 10% to $1.54 in pre-market trading. Nxt-ID recently regained compliance with Nasdaq minimum bid price requirement.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: NEPT) rose 9.7% to $1.92 in pre-market trading.
- AirNet Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: ANTE) rose 8.7% to $2.25 in pre-market trading after dropping around 19% on Wednesday. The company recently entered into investment agreement with Unistar Group Holdings Ltd.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) shares rose 8.6% to $11.15 in pre-market trading in anticipation of results from Georgia’s runoff election. A democratic win would be seen as favorable for cannabis legalization. Aurora Cannabis cultivates and sells medicinal and recreational cannabis through a portfolio of brands that include Aurora, CanniMed, Daily Special, MedReleaf, and San Rafael ’71.
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ORTX) shares rose 8.2% to $2.80 in pre-market trading after declining 4% on Wednesday.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ: CLNE) rose 7.7% to $9.69 in pre-market trading.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Urban One, Inc. (NASDAQ: UONE) shares fell 15.6% to $7.49 in pre-market trading after jumping 102% on Wednesday.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ: ADXN) fell 15.6% to $11.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of $10.0 million global offering.
- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) shares fell 13% to $3.16 in pre-market trading after jumping over 32% on Wednesday The company announced its decision not to proceed with previously proposed underwritten public offering of common stock.
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: VISL) fell 10.6% to $1.77 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 35% on Wednesday.
- SuperCom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SPCB) fell 9.9% to $1.19 in pre-market trading after gaining over 16% on Wednesday. SuperCom recently named Ordan Trabelsi as President and CEO.
- DBV Technologies S.A. (NASDAQ: DBVT) shares fell 9.7% to $3.27 in pre-market trading. DBV Technologies reported change in U.S. reporting status and final approval of global restructuring process.
- Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (NASDAQ: PLYA) fell 9.3% to $5.08 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of public offering of ordinary shares.
- Isoray, Inc. (NYSE: ISR) fell 9.2% to $1.29 in pre-market trading. Isoray shares jumped 168% on Wednesday after the company announced it received FDA 510(k) clearance for the use of C4 Imaging’s Sirius positive-signal MRI Markers
- with Isoray’s Cesium-131, brachytherapy seeds.
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBI) fell 7.3% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after declining over 11% on Wednesday.
- Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HARP) fell 6.9% to $17.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of public offering of common stock.
- DermTech Inc (NASDAQ: DMTK) fell 6.7% to $32.29 in pre-market trading after the company announced a common stock offering.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation (NASDAQ: ZSAN) fell 6.5% to $0.74 in pre-market trading. Zosano Pharma said on Dec. 30 that the company requested a Type A meeting with the FDA. The purpose of the Type A meeting is to receive FDA input on the requirements for the resubmission of the NDA for its migraine treatment candidate Qtrypta following the complete response letter received on Oct. 20.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.